A very quick post specifically for my Guernsey readers. Just for you, I have:
- Read the new Schedule 3 and Handbook cover to cover
- Updated all five of my piggy books – for NEDs, and for the accountancy, banking, fiduciary and insurance sectors – to reflect the new legislation and guidance
- Listened in – yes, honestly – via BBC Radio Guernsey to the States meeting yesterday, when aforesaid legislation was put forward for approval
- Tweeted the States just to make sure that I had heard correctly that it had been approved
- Stayed up late last night and risen early this morning to get the five piggies released from their Amazon stable.
In short, the Guernsey piggies are now all completely up to date and reflect Schedule 3 and the new Handbook – including enhanced measures, the MLCO and the new PEP categories. Jaffa Cakes were eaten, I can assure you.
Search “susan grossey guernsey” on Amazon, or go to the Publications page of my website for the direct links.